2015年6月8日 星期一

0401_to dump someone

0401 Daily Easy English Expression PODCAST—to dump someone
中譯/中文意思:  甩了某人
Dialog at: 1:47 and 3:20

A: You look down in the dumps.
B: Oh, man… I’m so sad.
A: What happened?
B: She dumped me. She dumped me for another man~



Dictation:

Hello, everybody, My name is Coach Shane, and welcome to Easy English Expressions. You and me everyday. Come on. Let’s master English.

Hello, everybody. Welcome back to Daily Easy English expression. For me, it’s Saturday. But for most of you, it’s Sunday. Did you have a nice weekend? I hope so. What? Oh, no. Some of you had a terrible weekend. What happen? Oh, no. Your girlfriend left you. Your boyfriend left you. Oh, my god! And you need to know today’s expression. Your girlfriend dumped you. Oh, your boyfriend dumped you. Hahaha, no, that’s not a happy expression. It’s actually a sad expression, unless you didn’t like your boyfriend or girlfriend, then it’s a happy expression. Hey, if somebody dumps you, that means they throw you away. You are garbage to them. But you know what? Be happy. I’m not joking. Be happy. If somebody dumps you, because it means you’re free. I can save money, you can do what you want. I don’t have to brush your teeth. You don’t have to worry about how your look. Everything is good. Let’s check out the dialog:

A: You look down in the dumps.
B: Oh, man… I’m so sad.
A: What happened?
B: She dumped me. She dumped me for another man~

She dumps me. She dumps me for another man. Let me tell you what happens in that situation. If the woman or the man dumps you for another person, that means, I’m not joking, that means somebody better is coming along. Now, it’s up to you to meet that person. But, there is somebody better out there absolutely. Hey, are you a good person? Did you do anything wrong? Well, if you’re a bad person, if you did something wrong, then you deserve to be dumped. But if you’re a good person, if you didn’t do anything wrong, then obviously, that person who dumps you is an idiot, a fool, and I guarantee there’s somebody better out there. So, don’t worry. If you got dumped recently, rejoice, be happy. It’s great. I’m serious. Enjoy it and just keep being a good person. Let’s check out the dialog two more times. Let’s have a fantastic weekend everybody and together let’s master English.

沒有留言:

張貼留言